Below are places where Rachel Shulman and From East To West have been featured, interviewed and mentioned in the press! I appreciate everyone for being apart of From East To West. If you have mentioned From East To West, please tag me on Twitter with @easttowestrms, or send me an email at [email protected].
- Travel Bloggers Share Their Favourite Things About Israel — The Times Of Israel
- Edition 30: Saint Petersburg, Russia — The Discoverer
- 7 Reasons To Consider a Cartagena Honeymoon — Brides.com
- An Overview of a Girl’s Trip To Medellin— MedellinVIP
Full Article Contributions
- The Ultimate Local’s Guide To New Orleans — Anita Hendrieka
- What You Can Get In New Orleans For $10 — The Beau Traveler
- Travel Bloggers Favorite Hotels In Peru — Travel with Mei and Kerstin
- New York On A Shoestring Budget — Claire’s Footsteps
- Best Food Halls and Markets –Sometimes Home
- Magical Destinations To Chase The Northern Lights Other Than Iceland — Siddharth & Shruti
- 50+ Must-Ride Cable Car Rides Around The World — Henry and Andrew’s Guide
- Where Is The Best Place To See The Northern Lights in 2018? — Becky The Traveller
- Best Places To Visit In April — Like A Chieff
- 23 Best Places To Visit In Colombia — Nicole Labarge
- Best 10 Free Things To Do In Reykjavik — Becky The Traveller
- Top Boutique Hotels in Athens, Greece — Brogan Abroad
- 6 Budget-Friendly Southeast USA Roadtrip Destinations — Pages Of Travel
- The Best Mediterranean Beaches — Travel Passionate
- Mardi Gras Tips: A First Time Visitor’s Guide To Surviving New Orleans Biggest Street Party — Year Of The Monkey
Some emails suck. Mine don’t. Sign up to be the first to see my new travel itineraries and secret insider travel tips and hacks only my email subscribers get! I promise I will never spam you!
Rachel Shulman is the owner of From East To West and a seasoned traveler having been to 45+ countries and no intention of stopping soon. She is obsessed with planning and specializes in creating detailed, efficient travel itineraries and guides so you don’t have to when planning your next destination.